WIN FREE EXPERT EMPLOYMENT LAW and HR SUPPORT!
November 14, 2016 at 11:15 AM
For a limited time only, we are offering your business the chance to win free expert employment law and HR advice and assistance for 6 months!
Spencers Solicitors specialise in providing bespoke advice and assistance to business clients throughout the UK. Your policies and practices should work to your advantage and not expose you to risk. How do you attract and retain the best people, while keeping up-to-date with employment legislation and run your business at the same time? It can be a tricky balancing act. Getting it wrong can be costly and can damage your business.
With an annual retainer service, you benefit from unlimited employment law and HR advice and assistance for a fixed annual fee from a team of employment law and HR experts freeing you up to do what you do best - running your business.
We are delighted to announce that we are offering one lucky business with up to 30 employees the opportunity to win an annual retainer with us for 6 months completely free of charge.
All you have to do to enter is email Philip.McCabe@SpencersSolicitors.com with your full name, the name and address of your business, the number of employees employed and your business email address.
All valid entries will be offered a free health check of your standard employment contracts, policies and procedures.
See terms and conditions* for full details. Closing date 11:59 pm Friday 2nd December 2016.
*Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is being offered by Spencers Solicitors Limited trading as Spencers Solicitors, Spire Walk, Derby Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 2WG.
2. The promotion is open to any business with 30 employees or less based in England and Wales.
3. One entry per business is permitted. Multiple entries received in relation to the same business will be disregarded. The individual entering on behalf of the business must have permission and authority from the business to enter.
4. The prize is an annual retainer service with Spencers Solicitors, under which the winning business will receive unlimited employment law advice for free for a period of 6 months. Further details regarding the annual retainer service can be found at http://www.spencerssolicitors.com/business/hr-support/
5. The promotion closes at 11:59 pm Friday 2nd December 2016 (the Closing Date).
6. Your entry must be received by Philip.McCabe@SpencersSolicitors.com by the Closing Date in order to be considered. Any entries received after that time will not be considered.
7. Your entry must include your full name, the name and address of your business, the number of employees employed by the business, and your business email address.
8. The winning business will be chosen at random by Spencers Solicitors within 2 working days after the Closing Date. There will only be one winning business. There are no other prizes.
9. The winning business will be contacted by Spencers Solicitors by email using the business email address given in the entry after the Closing Date. The winning business will be required to make contact with Spencers Solicitors within 3 working days of being notified of their prize. A failure to contact Spencers Solicitors will result in another winner being chosen, and the original winning business will forfeit the prize.
10. By entering this promotion, you expressly authorise Spencers Solicitors to publically disclose the name of the business if you enter the winning business.
11. The winning business will be subject to Spencers Solicitors’ standard terms of business for retained clients, a copy of which will be sent to the winning business after the closing date.
12. The annual retainer service will automatically expire 6 months from the start date determined by Spencers Solicitors and neither Spencers Solicitors nor the winning business are under any obligation to renew the annual retainer service thereafter.
13. By entering the promotion, you agree that Spencers Solicitors can contact you and the business entered by you from time to time regarding its services.