Birmingham Personal Injury Solicitors
Spencers Solicitors is a law firm that specialise in injury compensation. Our legal team is made up of lawyers that cover all major areas of injury law, from road accidents and medical negligence to the most complex and catastrophic injuries.
We've been providing legal services in Birmingham for over 35 years and have helped thousands of residents get recompense and justice for their non fault injuries. If you would like help from our dedicated team of specialist legal professionals you can make an enquiry right now with no obligation.
Your Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyer
Benefits of instructing Spencers Solicitors:
- Most cases are handled under a no win no fee arrangement, so you'll be protected from legal bills if your case is unsuccessful
- We are accredited by the Law Society and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers along with leading head, brain and spinal injury organisations
- We have a dedicated team that can help you with a road accident caused by an untraced or uninsured driver, which unfortunately can be common in the Birmingham area
To start working with our no win no fee solicitors call our dedicated team on 08000 93 00 94 now: the sooner you begin your claim the better your prospects will be.
Claim statistics in Birmingham
Discounting London, Birmingham is the number one hotspot for UK accident claims, recording significantly more motoring and workplace injury cases than anywhere else in the country.
On the Road
The government's compensation recovery unit* recorded that between April 2011 and March 2012, the city encountered more than 44,000 road accident claims - exceeding the next highest area by more than 10,000.
Since the 1960s Birmingham has been at the core of British motoring and in 1974 had the world's original 'Spaghetti Junction' was constructed, establishing the city as the nucleus of Britain's motorway system. The Gravelly Hill Interchange as it is officially known topped the BBC's list of 'scariest junctions in the UK' in 2009.
But with more road users unfortunately comes more uninsured drivers. According to a report by the Motor Insurer's Bureau, Birmingham and Wolverhampton had 12 of the top 20 postcode regions for uninsured drivers in 2012.
In the Workplace
The Birmingham area generally records more workplace accident claims than anywhere else in the UK - with over 2,500 recorded between April 2011 and March 2012. But it's not just workplace injuries such as manual handling: as industrial disease is also prominent in the city with almost 500 claims made in the same period.
We recently examined asbestos related claims and wrote a blog focussing on how a landmark case from Birmingham has changed the process of claiming for asbestos exposure:
"While it may now be more of a challenge to claim for asbestos exposure post-Williams v Birmingham University, it is certainly not impossible. Nor should it prevent sufferers striving to get the justice they deserve."Spencers Solicitors
Getting in touch
For information on whether you are able to make an accident or injury claim, enquire online or call us on 08000 93 00 94. We'll give you immediate advice and let you know about your right to claim compensation.
* Information obtained by APIL through a freedom of information request to the Department for Work and Pensions' Compensation Recovery Unit.
Start Your Claim Today
Start your claim for compensation by filling out your details below. Our dedicated claims team will get straight back to you to discuss your case.
Personal Injury Claims
- Accidents at Work Claims
- Car Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Bicycle Accident Claims
- Serious Injury Claims
- Horse Riding Accident Claims
- Train, Bus and Coach Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Accident in Public Places
- Trip, Slip and Fall Injury Claims
- Back Injury Accident Claims
- Fatal Accident Compensation
- Non Fault Accident Claims
- Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
Why Choose Spencers Solicitors?
At Spencers Solicitors, we are fearlessly committed to our clients and ensuring that their best interests are central to everything we do.
113 client testimonials
Have you been involved
in an accident?
Let's help get you startedRead Our Accident Guides