January 3, 2019
The Masterclass will supply delegates with knowledge and awareness of some of the risks associated with employing a workforce, and ways of mitigating those risks. It will also address people aspects of business continuity, for example if a business partner is unable to work for a prolonged period, as well as providing a round-up of topical HR and employment law developments.
What will the Masterclass cover?
- Issues to consider when employing staff
- Contracts of Employment
- What should be included and why
- Why they need to be updated
- Restrictive Covenants
- what you can and can’t protect
- are they valid?
- what if someone breaches them?
- Business Continuity
- Key person insurance
- Death/incapacity of a business partner and having something in place
- General HR/Employment Law Update
When will the Masterclass take place and where?
Monday, 25th February 2019
09:30am - 12:30pm
Barnsley DMC, S70 2JW
What are the benefits to my business?
- Increased awareness of common risks when employing people, and how to mitigate them
- Important features of effective employment contracts
- Better understanding of restrictive covenants and their appropriate use
- Ideas around protecting a business should key personnel be unable to work for a considerable period of time
- Up to date knowledge of HR and employment law developments
Who is the Masterclass for?
This Masterclass is for all growing SMEs within the Sheffield City Region, as long as the below eligibility criteria is met.
This Masterclass would ideally suit business owners, Managing Directors, Operations Directors / Managers, Operations Managers, Finance Directors, Office Managers and HR Managers.