Supermarket Accident Claims
Supermarkets and shopping centres can be extremely busy environments and injuries can occur through a wide range of circumstances.
Speak with us on 08000 93 00 94
Call us today for a free no obligation consultation
Can I make a claim for a Supermarket Accident?
All retail outlets and their owners, regardless of their size have a duty to provide a safe environment to visiting members of the public under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957. This act provides protection for customers on the premises of the occupier whether it's inside the shop, in the car park or in the surrounding area.
If you have been injured in a shopping accident and it wasn't your fault, contact us as you may be entitled to make an injury compensation claim.
Types of Supermarket Injury Claims
Large superstores such as Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's, Waitrose etc. take Health and Safety very seriously. However due to the amount of people who visit each day, unfortunately accidents still occur and below are some of the more common types:
- Tripping hazards - Product or packaging left in the aisles
- Falling objects - Over stacked or uneven shelves, poorly built displays
- Slipping Injuries - Product spillages, wet floors, unsafe surfaces
- Faulty equipment - Shopping trolleys, escalators
- Unsafe facilities - Poorly maintained toilets, changing rooms or baby changing facilities
What to do if you're involved in a Shopping Accident
- Report the accident to a member of staff
- Seek medical attention for any injuries sustained
- Make sure that the accident is recorded in the accident book
- Record details of anyone who witnessed the accident
- Try to take photos of the accident location and the cause
Claiming for a Shopping Accident
By using their shopping accident injury compensation expertise, Spencers personal injury solicitors’ team will ensure that your personal injury claim is carried out with care, precision and consummate professionalism, to obtain for you the maximum financial compensation together with all the rehabilitation resources that your medical condition requires.
Start Your Claim Today
Start your claim for compensation by filling out your details below. Our dedicated claims team will get straight back to you to discuss your case.
Why Choose Spencers Solicitors?
At Spencers Solicitors, we are fearlessly committed to our clients and ensuring that their best interests are central to everything we do.
113 client testimonials
Have you been involved
in an accident?
Let's help get you startedRead Our Accident Guides
Spencers News & Blog
Read the latest news and insights from our solicitors
Personal Injury | January 30, 2023
Personal Injury | December 09, 2022
Personal Injury | October 27, 2022