HR Service Packages for Small Businesses
It takes lots of effort, dedication and commitment to set up and run a business. Employing people is never easy. Whether you run a small but growing business or are starting something new, we can help.
Speak with us on 08000 93 00 94
Call us today for a free no obligation consultation
We recognise that what you need as a small start-up business will be different to the needs of a well-established business - at least in the interim period to becoming a well-established business.
Packages for Small Enterprises (SME) and Businesses
Our SME and new Business Package will provide you with all the HR documents your business needs - making sure you meet all your legal obligations as an employer.
Unlike off-the-shelf services, we invest the time to get to know what you do and how you work so we can be sure we deliver exactly what you need. We will tailor a service that is appropriate to your business.
Depending on your needs you can choose from either our bespoke employment law advice or HR support package, or combine them both to benefit from a complete employment law and HR service.
We offer new and growing businesses HR support and employment law help that is affordable and easy to put into practice.
Support Package Benefits
Depending on your needs you can choose from either our bespoke employment law advice or HR support package, or combine them both to benefit from a complete employment law and HR service, which includes:
- Avoid costly Employment Tribunals by promoting a 'check first' and prevention culture
- Receive unlimited legal advice from a qualified expert employment solicitor or HR professional whenever you need it
- Save money by fixing your spending on legal fees, which can be spread the costs over the year
- Secure in the knowledge that all your documents and practices are up-to-date and compliant with employment regulations
- Fewer workplace disputes by dealing with situations effectively and efficiently
- Free your time to let you run your business
Get in touch with our Human Resources Department
If you have any questions regarding our service packages, don't hesistate to contact our HR department.
How can we help?
Why Choose Spencers Solicitors?
At Spencers Solicitors, we are fearlessly committed to our clients and ensuring that their best interests are central to everything we do.
113 client testimonials
Spencers News & Blog
Read the latest news and insights from our solicitors
Employment Law | December 12, 2022
Employment Law | October 26, 2022
Employment Law | October 19, 2022